On Sep 28th, Finarb Analytics hosted the webinar on " Data-Driven Approach in Clinical Trials / Drug Discovery"
Key Takeaways from the Webinar
Some of the prominent use cases discussed in the webinar were:
- Trial Monitoring
- Site Identification and Patient Recruitment
- Improving Medication Adherence in Trials
- Patient Cohort Identification
- Predicting Likelihood of Patient Drop Outs During Trials
- Medical Imaging in Trials
According to a recent survey among CRO & pharma leaders, the following emerged as top challenges in clinical trials/ Drug Discovery -
- Patient recruitment meeting inclusion/exclusion criteria; and retention - with recruiting goals becoming increasingly harder to achieve, this tops the list of challenges faced by more than half respondents. Accurate patient mapping is probably the most critical success factor in any clinical trial
- Increasing complexity of clinical trials was the second leading challenge
- Regulatory hurdles & talent shortages was the 3rd most reported challenge
- Drug Discovery- High Costs and Labor intensive processes in drug discovery
What are we discussing in this session?
Registrations are complimentary, even if you cannot join we recommend you to register to receive our case study references and recording.
- How a data-driven approach is the answer to these challenges
- Case study discussion: with IQVIA, Frazier Life Sciences, and Finarb Analytics on how analytics & AI can advance drug discovery and clinical trials at various stages.
- Interact with our speakers: Get your queries addressed about how to accurately conduct patient mapping using analytics & AI, improve on patient enrolment and retention strategies, LLM applications in drug discovery
Who are attending: 100+ Executive management, R&D heads, Clinical ops leads, Patient recruitment teams, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory, Drug Discovery teams from Eli Lilly, Pfizer, Novartis, J&J, AstraZeneca, Merck, Biocon, IQVIA, PPD (now part of Thermofisher), Parexel, Syneos Health among others
- Introduction by Finarb
- Insights into the recent CRO/Pharmaceuticals survey
- IQVIA - AI at the intersection of data and clinical trials - how AI ML driven data management is accelerating clinical trial processes
- Finarb's AI use cases in patient recruitment & retention, improving medication adherence in trials, controlling drop out
Frazier Life Sciences- LLM applications in Drug